Friday, January 16, 2009

Legendary & Truth



Just Saw the Movie "Notorious". Takes me back...I was actually at the Vibe party the night Biggie got shot and took a picture with him right before....Im still looking for the photographer that has that shot. Hopefully he can read this and email it to me. I was also at the fight the night 2pac got shot...2 Legendard Inspiring Artists that i will never forget. They did a great job with the movie. I left with memories yet regret because ....We are not making the New Edition movie right now. The reason is sooo ridiculous that i dont even have the words to explain why we are not making our movie. We have a story to tell. Its not over....I leave it in Gods Hands.


Photobucket

As of Now i have my Bell Biv Devoe hat on. We just recorded 3songs that i am very pleased with. The tough part about being a succesful group and having hit records is that you spend the rest of your career trying to recover from that era. The Powers that be are not just jumping on the project "just because of the name". But....bills still gotta get paid so the show MUST & WILL GO ON.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rick;
    Trully glad to see you guys back. I remember when you guys (NE) had to ride your skateboards down the hotel hallway in the Hotel Gorham and The Beacon Hotel in New York. You're right about the NE movie. Thy will be done....... I missed you guys!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think God has a lot more in store for you guys and that's why the project has been delayed. Your story is continuing. I want a movie too, but I would rather see it when we KNOW that your story has concluded... or at least when you don't have so many wonderful years ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We, the fans, just love your work, and hope for more material from you, and more success for you. I'd love to see an NE movie anytime, anywhre. I think a great ending to the movie would be the 'next step' platform. NEFC makes a good point there, but I'd love to see even movie about your early years starting up. And - a soundtrack, of course. :)
    Word.

    ReplyDelete